Our projects are broken down into five key stages of deployment. These stages ensure we deliver your project successfully:
- Initiation – establishing feasibility if necessary
- Meticulous Planning – the key to success: a detailed plan
- Systematic Execution – development and completion of deliverables; maintaining a flexible approach
- Monitoring Performance – ensuring progression is consistent with the plan; objective checking
- Closure – ensuring all deliverables are achieved; providing a detailed report
The team have a broad spectrum of skills with a proven track record of success. When planning your project we maintain the highest standards.
- Goal led with excellent communication skills
- Operate effectively at all levels across the public, private and voluntary sectors
- Innovative execution; converting perceived problems into effective solutions
- Utilisation of extensive networks
Projects successfully delivered:
- Creation of a social craft group network to alleviate loneliness and isolation, assisting improvement of mental health.
- Support of small craft businesses and cottage industries with establishment of a local business crafters network.
- Implementation and running of social crafting groups for carers of veterans and veteran carers.
- Facilitation of cash flow solutions: invoice discounting, sale and lease-back of assets, company re-structuring.
- Organisation of training events – team building, skills training, digital marketing.
- Delivery of technical solutions – website building, interactive toolkits.
- Innovative solutions for energy provision – sustainable and considerate of the environment.
- Delivery of sustainability strategies for rural community venues; building supportive networks.
- Working with large corporates to enhance product presentation.
- Identifying grant funding solutions for third sector organisations.